1. Take a road trip across the US. Coast to coast.
2. Lock myself in a room and watch a full Frank Capra and Hitchcock marathon. All movies in order of release. Only snacks and bathroom breaks. Marathons do not have to be back to back… I don’t have a death wish… I need my ugly sleep.
3. Visit Musée de l’Orangerie and The Louvre. See EVERYTHING.
4. Learn to speak Italian fluently.
5. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane and land on the ground in one piece.
6. Drive a Aston Martin DBS V12, Aston Martin DB5, or a Ferrari F430 Spider (red, of course). Own any one of them if I can. 🙂
7. Spend a vacation in Hawaii.
8. Visit space.
9. Write a book. (Ha! Currently working on it.)
10. Find out what that dream is all about.
11. Dance a perfect tango.
12. Go to Rio de Janerio for Carnival.
13. Solve the Rubik’s Cube (again).
14. Create a piece of artwork I’ll be remembered for.
15. Discover life’s purpose.
16. Be an extra in a TV show or movie.
Kick smoking. For good.
18. Open my own restaurant.
19. Do a stand-up comedy act at least once.
20. Swim with otters.
21. See a show at the Moulin Rouge.
22. Learn to play the guitar.
23. Leave something that happened in Vegas stay in Vegas.
24. Own a piano. Start playing again.
25. Lose that
100 70 48 lbs and keep it off.
26. Visit Iceland, British Isles, France, Italy, and Germany… and not necessarily in that order.
Buzz all my hair off just once in my adult life.