1. My middle name is spelled Kristen but is pronounced as if it were spelled Christine.
I’m 39 years old, unfortunately my birthday is around the corner and I will be turning the big 40 this year. *sigh* When I turned 40, I wanted to hang myself, figuratively.
3. I’m 6’0″ tall.
4. The earliest memory I have is me beating on pots and pans in my mom & dad’s condo as a toddler.
5. My favorite alcoholic drink is Cranberry & Vodka.
6. My favorite food is pizza.
7. I was almost struck by lightning when I was six years old.
8. I am an excellent cook. I love cooking for others but not for myself.
9. I wear a size 12 shoe… women’s of course.
10. I can’t sleep without hugging/cuddling some sort of pillow.
11. My shortlist of favorite actresses: Audrey Hepburn, Katharine Hepburn, Helena Bonham Carter, Helen Mirren, Judy Garland, Sandra Bullock, Maggie Smith.
12. My shortlist of favorite actors: Cary Grant, Kevin Spacey, Bill Murray, Liam Neeson, Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Hugh Jackman, Jean Reno, Morgan Freeman (if only for the mental narration of the phrase “Titty Sprinkles”)
13. My short list of favorite comedians: Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Robin Williams and Eddie Izzard.
14. My favorite TV shows: NCIS, CSI, CSI:NY, Law & Order, Battlestar Galactica (reboot), Stargate, Stargate Universe, House, M*A*S*H , Dead Like Me, Dollhouse, Bones, Stranger Things, Game of Thrones
15. Saw Star Wars for the first time at the drive in as a kid. Yes, Han shot first.
16. One movie that scared the shit out of me as a kid: The Thing . I couldn’t sleep for a week. To this day, I still believe any German Sheppard I see will turn into one of those things. *shudder*
17. I placed in the top 100 for the Indianapolis Symphony in Color Art Contest as a kid every year I entered. My youngest daughter also placed in the top 100. My oldest won the contest her 6th grade year. What can I say? Genetics.
18. I graduated with Catt Sadler from E! News. We went to high school together, and she was my biology partner and sat next to me sophomore year.
19. I am friends with Nel Hoon, Shannon Hoon’s mom — of Blind Melon fame. She also used to babysit my girls when they were little.
20. My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
21. My favorite flowers are deep scarlet red roses.
22. Although my favorite color is purple, I don’t like to wear it because it looks horrible on me.
23. While I like how I look with makeup on, I find it tedious and a chore to put on… which is why I rarely wear any.
24. I hate sleeping in clothes at night unless I’m cold. I prefer very light PJs at most. Yes, I’m weird.
25. Had some random guy come into my bedroom and grope my boobs when I was in college. He was drunk and mistook me for his old girlfriend. Unfortunately, he had an old key to the apartment I was subletting at the time. My roommate couldn’t stop laughing. I was freaking out. He did send me flowers the next day to apologize and tried to ask me out on a date. I declined.
26. Wish I didn’t wear glasses, but I have to admit that my current glasses make me look like I’m actually smart instead of the perpetual dumbass I am half the time.
27. I have an IQ of 180. Yes, I was invited to join Mensa.
28. Didn’t join Mensa.
29. In the 21st century, Japan still makes Godzilla movies featuring a rubber suit and a zipper. The things you find on Cinemax at 3am. Yes, I MST3K’d it and would do it again.
30. Worst movie I’ve ever seen: Masters of the Universe  featuring Dolph Lundgren. Yes. It was a glorious jaw dropping, mind-numbing train wreck until the credits rolled. I believe my response was, “WOW!” as my laughed my ass off when it was over.
31. Favorite movies (by genre): Strangers on a Train  / Notorious  (Film-Noir), Star Wars/Empire Strikes Back [1977 & 1980] / The Matrix  / Blade Runner  / Harry Potter series [2002 – 2011] (Fantasy/Sci-Fi), Roman Holiday  / Serendipity  (Romance/Romantic Comedy), Leon: The Professional  / The Firth Element  / Aliens  / Bourne Trilogy [2002-2007] (Action), Kingdom of Heaven (Director’s Cut)  (Drama), The Searchers  / Unforgiven  (Western), The Big Lebowski  / Dirty Rotten Scoundrels  / Groundhog Day  / Ferris Bueller’s Day Off  / Better Off Dead  / 48 HRS  (Comedy)
32. Best James Bond? Daniel Craig. 1) Yummy. 2) More in line with how Bond is from the books, in my opinion. Casino Royale  nailed it.
33. Movies that still give me the heebie jeebies: Event Horizon  and The Thing .
34. Favorite song, for personal reasons that I will never divulge: (I Just) Died in Your Arms by Cutting Crew.
35. Favorite genre of music: ambient techno.
36. Hate listening to country with a few exceptions: A few select songs and Johnny Cash.
37. Can’t stand rap… especially hard-core/ganster rap.
38. Have an uncanny ability to recall songs in relation to movie references. Even more so when I am drunk. It’s very odd.
39. While I have my favorite genreof music, my mood actually determines what kind of music I feel like listening to.
40. Danced topless to AC/DC’s “Shook Me All Night Long” in college. Alcohol was involved, I’m ashamed to admit.
41. Huge Harry Potter and Staw Wars fan. If you don’t like either, you are WRONG!
42. Went to my 20 year high school reunion. Didn’t regret it.
43. Love to play pool, but it’s been a while. I used to be pretty damn good at it.
44. I love the desert at night if only for the view of the stars.
45. Craig Ferguson is my favorite late night host.
47. Gained 100 lbs after I busted up my knee and was in a brace for nearly 9 months. Steroids and lack of mobility = bad.
48. Trying to lose the
100 70 55 lbs I put on after my knee injury few years ago. Getting old sucks.
49. I used to color my hair religiously to cover up the gray (white?) in my hair. Now I just roll with it.
50. Was born left handed. Was forced to switch to using my right hand in the 1st grade. I still do some things with my left hand.
51. Random movie quote that I think is naughty and makes me laugh: “My God. I haven’t been fucked like that since grade school.” — Fight Club 
52. Random movie quote that sums up my geeky uncool existence: “The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you’re uncool.” — Almost Famous 
53. Random movie quote that sums up what will be asked when I die: “You know the Greeks didn’t write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: “Did he have passion?”.” – Serendipity 
54. My online friends liken me a female version of House when I am on Vicodin: crass, cynical, and picking apart the weak. Of course, this usually happens when I’m playing online games. Go figure.
55. I used to cuss out people in my sleep on raid nights when I played World of Warcraft. Don’t go to bed angry after a raid. Just saying.
56. Despite being a computer geek, I have a secret passion for astronomy and world history.
59. I love to read. My favorite genre is crime/mystery. My guilty pleasure is romance novels. (Hey! I’m a chick. Don’t judge!)
60. My favorite plane is the A-10 Thunderbolt II. A flying cannon that can get the crap beat out of it and come back home in one piece.
61. First year of college majored in Aeronautical Engineering. Aerospace industry tanked that year and I couldn’t join the Air Force for medical reasons. I wanted to work for NASA. So, I switched majors.
62. Switched to Computer Science and Computer Graphics Technology as my double major. Never finished. Realized most of what they were teaching me would be out-dated by the time I graduated. I tried going back, but I’ve settled on certifications and experience.
63. I love biographies on anyone noteworthy — current or historical. Generally speaking, I prefer the cliff notes documentary version in most cases unless I find the person enthralling enough to read about.
64. Yes, I have been to Disneyland. I was about 5 years old at the time. I secretly want to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal, though. My inner child would SQUEE!
I’ve entertained the idea of shaving my head. Just once. To see what it is like. But I’m too chicken to do it and think I would look too weird. (I actually did it and donated the hair to a good cause. Helped to make a wig for a friend who was battling cancer. All 28″ inches of it.)
66. If I could, I’d go barefoot every day. I hate shoes in general.
67. I’m afraid to wear heals because it makes me so much taller than those around me …. even if they make my legs look fabulous.
68. I am mildly dyslexic.
69. Wall bangers and sex on the beach are better off as drinks. Don’t ask.
70. I went to Catholic School for 7 years. Uniform and all.
71. I didn’t get along with my father for the longest time. We had a tepid relationship, but now we get along great despite hurdles in our relationship over the years.
72. I believe in soulmates. I think everyone has more than one; you just don’t always find them.
73. Bifocals: A reminder that I’m getting older.
74. People usually peg me being 10 years younger than I am. Can’t decide if this is a good or bad thing. Good: no wrinkles yet. Bad: Um… lack of maturity? I’m undecided on the matter.
75. Fall is my favorite time of the year.
76. I do like walks on the beach. Usually right before a storm.
77. I’m a Scorpio for whatever that’s worth. ♏
78. I like being swept off my feet despite being a girl of simple needs. Regrettably, I don’t feel like I’ve been swept off my feet enough. *le sigh*
79. I like cats. Cat person. Nuff said.
80. Don’t hate dogs. Just haven’t had very positive experiences with them in general. However, I do HATE little yippy “punt-me” dogs. Annoying.
81. I’m currently going through a divorce after 20 years of marriage. It sucks, but I’ll get through it. My children at my top priority now.
82. I love snow at Christmas.
83. I love to win arguments and debates. And I’m good at it. This would probably be a useful skill in the courtroom. Not so great for marital harmony. I wonder if I should have been a lawyer?
84. I have an eidetic memory.
85. I am going to treat myself to vacation to California. Just me before it is all said and done and maybe drive up the coast. My mid-life crisis present to me.
86. If I am going on a trip, I prefer to drive.
87. I have serious road rage issues. There are too many idiots on the road.
88. I am part Cherokee.
89. And I am part Irish, which explains the fiery temper from time to time.
90. Both of my girls are autistic. They have Asperger’s Syndrome. They make life interesting. That said, I am very proud of my girls. They are the best thing to ever happen to me.
91. I’ve worked in IT for over 20 years. I’ve done just about everything you can think of over the years.
92. Would love to hit the lottery some day but I know it will never happen. I just don’t have that kind of luck.
93. If I could be any superhero from a comic, I would be Hit Girl. Movie version. Chloë Moretz nailed that character.
94. One of my cats snores and is doing so as I write this.
95. I like to sing when I’m alone in the car with the music full blast. Even though I am a decent singer, I’m too embarrassed to sing for anyone else. Hence belting out tunes in the car. Alone.
I plan to quit smoking. Someday. Soonish? A part of that whole lose weight and get healthier plan… I quit smoking as of Sept 2016. I vape occasionally now, but plan to quit that as well.
97. I can play the piano, but I’m horribly out of practice. I mostly play by ear. Was always horrible at reading music and playing at the same time.
98. I know all the words to Sir Mix A Lot’s “Baby Got Back” and sing along with it… even shaking my ass a little while doing it. It’s even funnier when my daughter joins in with me.
99. Speaking of asses, I would kill for some liposuction on mine. There’s enough fat in my ass to bank roll the The Paper Street Soap Company business into next decade. I guess it is more diet and exercise for me then. (Kudos if you get THAT reference… without using Google, children.)
100. Writing this list is sort of like taking the purity test. You don’t ever want to do it again, but you know you will because you’ve changed just enough to make the previous version irrelevant.