Slowcooker Beef & Noodles
Easy to make beef & noodles in a slowcooker. Serve over mashed potatoes. Great for cold winter days.
- 1½ lbs stew meat cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 packages Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 6 cups of water
- Egg Noodles
- In a 3-quart slowcooker, add stew meat, soup mix, and water.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 5.
- Add egg noodles and cook for another 1-2 hours until noodles are tender.
- Serve over mashed potatoes (optional).
- You can made fresh noodles per the recipe linked. The residual flour from the noodles should be enough to thicken the sauce. However, if you are using pre-made frozen noodles, dissolve 2 tablespoons of Wondra Flour or Cornstarch, which ever is available, in ¼ cup water and add to broth to thicken.
Ramblings of a Gyrl http://www.ramblgyrl.com/