Stuffed Pizza Balls
These stuffed pizza balls taste like mini-calzones, stuffed with cheese and pepperoni and topped with Parmesan. Great alternative to pizza and fun to make and eat.
- 3 cans Pillsbury Grands Flakey Biscuits
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 8 oz. package Hormel pepperoni slices
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic Grated Cheese
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- Preheat over to 400 F
- Flatten biscuits with hands to 1/8 inch thickness, thereabouts.
- Add a few pepperoni slices and a small amount of cheese, roughly 1.5 tablespoons worth.
- Wrap contents and seal ball by pinching edges together. Place pinched sided down in baking pan or dish.
- Brush with egg.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan& Garlic mix. (If you can't find the particular brand mentioned, you can make your own. See below.)
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce on the side.
- If you wish to make your own Parmesan and garlic mix, combine the following...
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp of your favorite Italian seasoning
- You can find Mama Francesca Parmesan & Garlic Grated Cheese at Walmart. I tend to like this better than making my own mix.
Ramblings of a Gyrl http://www.ramblgyrl.com/